Friday, October 9, 2009

7 Days in a Week

So all day long my child has been singing these words to "Oh My Darlin', Clementine".

Monday, Monday
Tuesday, Wednesday
Friday, Saturday

There are 7 days, there are 7 days,
there are 7 days in a week.

Now granted I see that she is somehow missing Sunday and Thursday in her rendition but she has the rest of them. And when we say the days of the week together and then sing the song she gets it right. I have a feeling what song I will be singing when I try to get to sleep tonight. I am always amazed how these little songs get stuck in my brain preventing some sleep for momma. :o)

Another song that is widely heard in our in house is "circle of life" from the Lion King. We never get pass the first couple of lines and these it how it goes in our house. And picture it being sung at the top of her lungs!

Awenya, aaaaa, awenya,
this is the wife




No comments:

Post a Comment