Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sandy's a Good Licker

So on the way home from preschool today, Mickey informed me that another child hurt her leg. I am not so sure that this actually happened but she was sure that her leg was hurt. I asked her if I could take a look at it when we got home. I was told no, Sandy will take care of it. In case you don't know, Sandy is our white lab/rottweiler. Mickey told me that Sandy was a good licker and would take care of her leg.

I was able to check out her leg before Sandy got to it and saw nothing that could be wrong. As soon as we got in the house and the dogs in the house, Mickey took off her pants. Then went to Sandy and told Sandy to lick her leg because it hurt. Then Mickey curled up with her buddies. About 10 minutes later Mickey declared that Sandy helped her and now she could run and play and all better.

So next time your leg is hurting you can also come to Sandy and let her take care of you. You know she is a good licker and all. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment