Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Big Announcement

I have not been posting to much on my blog here. I have a good reason, I promise. But first I want you to check out Mickey's new t-shirt. She loves her yellow t-shirt.


IMG_2537

Yes, Mickey is going to be a Big Sister come late May. Mickey has been wanting a baby brother or sister and has been telling people that she was getting one long before I was actually pregnant. Somehow little ones know things that us adults don't know.

I have been struggling with lots of nausea and exhaustion. But thankfully through some nice drugs I am feeling better. It is nice to be able to eat, take a shower without the fear of throwing up.

We are all excited around here. And I promise that I will be posting more regular updates now that my big secret is out.

IMG_2536 IMG_2535

12 comments:

  1. Oh congrats!!!! Love the shirt! I can relate to you with the nausea! I'm 17.5 weeks pregnant and still get nauseaous a lot! Hope you got some Zofran because it worked wonders for me. Congratulations again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations again! I am so happy for you and look forward to living vicariously through your pregnancy. :) Mickey is going to be a great big sister. I hope the nausea subsides soon. Wishing you all the best as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Angela! Great news for Big sis Mickey! Hope you feel better! Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you a blessed pregnancy!!!
    Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! Zofran. 'Nuff said. Miraculous anti-nausea drug that doesn't knock you out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know I'm excited for you! Hope we are both feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you and the family! xoxbecs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!!! So happy for you all!! Can't wait to see the newest Howey!! I will pray for a comfortable and healthy pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you ladies! I appreciate all the kind thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Drugs are always nice especially when you are not wanting to throw up and so that you can eat, as well. That's always good!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay... so the last time I visited your site was when you posted about Jessica Sprague- I even enrolled in her class (but didn't tell you beccause I didn't do any of it). I can't believe I missed this BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! Congratulations! Many blessings to you! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Elena -- Thank you!!! and I enrolled in her class too but didn't do any of it either. :)

    ReplyDelete