Monday, November 2, 2009

Holiday's in Hand

I have taken some photo editing classes from Jessica Sprague at JessicaSprague.com. I have learned so much and I am forever grateful to the skills I have learned from her classes. I just got my first ever scrapbook and I love it and can't wait to do another one. Through her guided lessons I was able to get over my fear and was able to accomplish something that has scared me for so long!

She is offering a class Holiday's in Hand. This is a free class. It is about documenting our holiday traditions. I think that you may need photoshop or photoshop elements but you can download a free trial if you would like to check out the class. Starts on November 16th and the Code is: HIHFREE2009. And don't feel pressure about finding the time, her classes are set up so that you do it when it works for you. And you get access to the information long after the class is over so if you forget something you can go and refresh your memory! Which I love and appreciate.

If you join the class let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment