Sunday, December 6, 2009

Florida

We traveled all day yesterday to get to Florida. Mickey was so excited the night before that she woke up at 2:30 all ready to start her day. It was a long travel day but she did really well. I think that the excitement of going to Disney World was all that she needed to carry her through. She made quick friends at the airport while waiting for our airplane. I am so thankful for the lady who seemed to be having a great conversation with a certain four year who told her all her exciting news. Including that "her baby was in her momma's tummy". On our connecting flight she was just too excited to finish watching her Monkey George movie that she decided counting and blasting off was much more fun. I am sure her excitement was much more enjoyable than the screaming child in back of us. My heart went out to the parents who were doing everything they could to comfort that child who just didn't want to be in the air.

Today we are headed to Sea World. I am excited to see Mickey see the Okra's and Dolphins. She checked out a book at the library all about them and is able to pick them out and tell you all about them. So I am sure she is going to have a great day!

P.S. I am sorry if this post is all over the place. I just woke up and wanted to get down my memories of yesterday before I forgot them. I am not a morning person though and my brain tends to have lots of randomness in the morning. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment