Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Poll Added

A question that people have asked me after I tell them that I am pregnant is "Do you know what it is yet". I have had many conversations with various people who give me their take on what they think my baby is going to be. I have way more conversations due to my little girl telling EVERYONE that there is a baby in my tummy.

Mickey's guess is that it is a boy: Because she thinks all babies are born boys.

Random lady at Disney World says it is a boy: Because of the way I held out my hands when she asked to see them.

Jeff thinks it is a boy because this pregnancy has been soooo different and because he would like to another male in our household. He is the ONLY guy in the house, even our dogs are females. ;)

Ultrasound Lady : I had an early ultrasound and she told me "Children and Grandmother's always know.

Me: Well, I will let you know in a later post.

So tell me what your guess is. Make sure you post on the poll. I will let you know when I have my next ultrasound and if we have any results at that time.


No comments:

Post a Comment