Saturday, December 12, 2009

Princess Mickey

Today is the day we are on our way home and end our fantastic family vacation. Yesterday we got Mickey's hair done and she absolutely loved the experience. On our way back to the hotel last we had this interaction....

Mickey: "I feel so beautiful today"
Daddy & Momma: "That is because you are!"
Mickey: "Really, Yippee!!"

I need to share more of the experience but will wait until I get home and can get the pictures together to share them with you. I can't wait to share all about our experience, but let me leave you with the finished product. Here is my little girl in all of her beauty. I think that she is beautiful everyday but yesterday (and today because she slept with her hair up) she felt more like a princess than ever. :)

IMG_3689

Oh and today she gets to go eat breakfast with the princesses before we go home. A great way to end the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment