Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Snow Day

I woke up this morning to shrieks and shrills of my daughter saying "It's snowing momma!" We waited all day yesterday for it to snow and it didn't snow. So first thing my daughter did this morning is go and open up the blinds and looked out the window (something she does on a regular basis). She saw snow falling. She was soooo excited. We went out and saw the little bit of snow that was in the garden. I am not sure if it can really be called snow but it was good enough for my daughter so I am calling it snow. :) She ran through the backyard singing "I love snow, I love snow" Then this little one had to take off her gloves so that she could touch it. Oh boy was it cold. To end the cold morning we came in and momma made some hot cocoa. It was a good morning even if she didn't get to experience making a snow man. Someday we will be in area where she will be able to do that, but for now she throughly loved and enjoyed her experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment