Sunday, January 31, 2010

I Won!!!!

I am so excited. I never win anything. So when I got the message that I won something it made my day. I was having a rough day. Who knows why other than I am tired, have a sick preschooler and I am pregnant. So this was definitely a highlight in my day.

I have been trying to decide what to do about the whole school thing with Mickey. So I have been reading a very cool blog called Homeschool Creations. And what I love is that she has a section on preschool ideas. We are loving the Alphabet Book and I am not as anxious about the whole teaching at home that I once was. I still have lots of questions but am enjoying our time.

Anyway, she had a giveaway that you posted a comment and you were entered. Never in a million years did I think that I would win. But I am so glad that I did. So soon we will have our very own counting bears, to add to our preschool day. I am excited and can't wait for them to get here so Mickey and I can get to using them.


So a great big thank you goes out to Jolanthe
for making my day a better day. I greatly appreciate it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment