Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Life

Life with two little ones has been an adjustment for all involved including momma! My mom called today and asked me what I had done today. I told her that I had not managed to get out of my pajamas today, but I did managed to feed two kids and keep them alive today. Now that is what I call an accomplishment. ;) For dinner I managed to feed Daddy, Mickey and Momma sandwiches. I am not sure why I am exhausted but I can say that I am.

Here are some pictures that I can share about life in our home. Hope you have a great day!



IMG_5005
Mickey joining Nate for some fun time!

IMG_5022
Favorite Pass time Naptime!

IMG_5026
Mickey the proud big sister!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you made it through the day with flying colors. You don't know why you are tired? It is because you are caring for a 4 1/2 year old and a newborn. It does get easier, then harder again, then easier again. You know, the phases. Love the photos. I have a similar one of my two on the floor playmat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life will get easier, promise. You'll all eventually get into a routine and you'll get your energy back :)

    BTW, how did you make your cute signature? I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't know why you are tired? You're a mama!! And an excellent one at that! Becs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm completely with you, my dear! And since your little man is about a week older than my princess, I am counting on you to figure things out and give me tips! lol

    ReplyDelete