Friday, June 18, 2010

JessicaSprague.com's 3rd birthday

Somehow I stumbled onto Jessica Sprague website and I am so glad that I did. I have been on a journey at her site. I started off with a free class that taught me some basic Photoshop Elements skills which I had been wanting to do for a long, long time. Then I took a couple of paid classes. One of which I made my first ever scrapbook and it was all about me. I enrolled in a class on photo restoration but I haven't finished it yet... something about giving birth to Nate sort of put that on hold for the moment. But the best thing about her classes is that I have access to all the materials and her lectures handy whenever I want to go back and refresh my brain or like in this case put on hold for a few weeks (months).

This weekend they are celebrating the 3rd birthday by doing a blog hop. I think that it is a great idea and you get to pick up some great freebies along the way. So I thought I would let you digital scrapbookers in on the secret and also those that want to get started know of a great place to get started at. Hope you head over there and check things out. And while you are there sign up for her next free class... I know that you will sure enjoy yourself. :)







Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment