Friday, June 11, 2010

One Month

I can't believe that on Tuesday, Nate turned 1 month. How did that happen? We went to his one month appointment to get him all checked out and he is doing fine. He now weighs 11 lbs and is 22 1/4 inches long.

one month

Nate is a calm baby who loves to sleep. But I have to make sure it is not too quiet or he will wake up. For him to sleep well, we need a healthy dose of Mickey noise. I was amazed one day that I put him in his crib and it was quiet. Guess what he kept waking up. I then moved him to the living room, where Mickey is singing at the top of her lungs. Nate slept really well. Go figure!

Nate is finding his voice and will let himself be heard when he is uncomfortable or is tired or hungry. Funny though his voice is not as loud as Mickey's was. His biggest struggle lately is waking up. It takes him awhile to really wake up. He just struggles and would rather stay asleep but hunger is waking him. He is just a cutie and the whole family has fallen for him. I think that he is a keeper, don't you??

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment